winter skater dress design 2020

winter skater dress design 2020




I must admit that the skater dress is my absolute favourite style. It flatters my body type and I haven't come across another dress style that fits as well as the skater dress.

However, with winter here, I'm not sure if it would be right for the weather especially on a chilly evening. Do you think I can pair it with stockings or should I layer it with a bomber jacket? Please give me style advice as I would love wearing my skater dresses this time of the year as well. Thank you, Skater Dress Lover Dear Skater Dress Lover, We completely agree with you.

The skater dress style is perfect for almost every body type. It's most women's go-to pick during summer and if styled right, it can be perfect for your winter wardrobe too. From layering it with a button shirt to pairing it with a cool tee .

You can wear pretty much anything, but vintage and skate-brand shirts are the most popular among skaters. You can wear a faded t-shirt, a fitted shirt, or even a tank top. Consider wearing a fitted top if you are wearing baggy pants

Comments

Popular Posts